Friday, August 19, 2011

Guilty Pleasure Shows

What shows do you watch that you secretly hope your significant other or best friend don't find out about? I guess it doesn't matter if my significant other finds out about mine since he watches them with me. 

Teen Mom-Yes I know this is MTV's train wreck proving that many teenagers are out only to get pregnant in order to be come famous, or rather infamous.  Look at Janelle and Amber. However, the stories keep me drawn in. Catelynn has always been my favorite, but I still like to see the other girls on the show.

Downsized-This is on the WE channel.  The plot is essentially this lblended family of 9 loses almost everything when the economy tanks, and they have to learn to spend within their means.  The first season they had to learn to do without cell phones, Starbucks, and mega shopping sprees for the 3 teenager girls and 1 tween age girl.  The boys had to quit sports as it was too costly for them to participate.  So far this second season is showing them make progress.  I like this show because I kind of enjoy seeing those well off have to do without like many of us middle class people have done for a couple of years.

Tia and Tamera-Ok this is relatively new, and Bryan most certainly will not watch this one with me.  But, I grew up watching Sister, Sister (enter music and the dance).  Tia is pregnant and Tamera is getting married....all of course at the same time. I saw one episode and have to say I might be guilty hooked.

What shows do you crawl in the hamper to watch?

2 comments:

  1. I love Teen Mom too! I watch a lot of "bad" television. I love shows on Sci-Fi channel, like Warehouse 13, Eureka and Merlin. I also used to watch the Girls Next Door when Holly, Bridget and Kendra were on. I also enjoy the ABC Family show Secret Life of the American Teenager and the MTV show Teen Wolf. I guess I'm a kid at heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy watching ABC Family as well-Secret Life & Pretty Little Liars. My excuse: "I watch them so I know what my students are talking about!" LOL

    ReplyDelete