Sunday, May 1, 2011

Message of Hope

Today in church our Pastor's sermon was about hope.  Hope that we would succeed. Hope that we would be forgiven. Hope we will be good Christians.  I took this to heart today. I hope to have secure employment. I hope to be in the position to purchase a house as we have outgrown our current house. I hope for a lot of trivial things. But, I also hope for the health of my children and family. I hope that one day that my children will grow up to be citizens that contribute to society in a positive manner.
With a lot of things "up in the air" at this point, I decided it was time to put my words on paper. I have always thought that I could not be a stay at home mom, but as I think about it more I might be able to be. Income wise, that will not happen. I want my children to be able to have family vacations and experience things I never did. Finding a job is difficult enough, but since this is the second time in 10 months, I should be a pro! I vow to stay positive in this new journey, and I promise myself to not cry on a daily basis...WHY? Because I have HOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment